How do I request a Dues Paid Letter when I sell my home in OFL?

When listing your property for sale, or at the closing of the sale, most banks, attorneys, and real estate agencies usually require a letter from the OFL Homeowners Association stating annual dues are paid. Contact the OFL Treasurer to request a letter confirming dues are paid for the current year for your property.

To ensure that you have the letter when you need it, please allow at least a week’s notice.

Category: General OFL Info